Hiya!

Thanks for visiting the lair of the Guitar Weasel!
If you enjoyed this blog please visit our Oil City Pickups site where you can see and buy our full range of products
.

Friday 20 March 2009

Naughty...very very naughty!


The SG headstock is getting the Weasel once over...the victimised Vintage stringy-fixy-end has transmogrified into a relic 1960's Gibbo SG Special. I am making damn sure that there are elements on this guitar that scream fake in case I ever sell it...but this is a beware to all of you who buy guitars on Flea Bay, I can fake Gibbos and Fenders that you would never know didn't come from the good old US of A...don't fool yourself you could tell...you couldn't. I use 'the force' for good Luke...there are loads who can do what I do and will happily rip you off BEWARE!

Is it real or fake?

No comments: